Wednesday, April 02, 2008

rotting at hm.

have not update my blog for like ......1DAY. actually i thought that i haven upload for like 3days but in the end... is only 1day. i dun even know today is wad date and wad day until i just check! hahah:) i'm so into my shows. hahha.
YSTD GOT NOTHING TO DO. SO DECIDED TO CUT MY NAILS!!! MANY PPL SHLD FEEL VERY HAPPY BAH! ESP KAREN! HAHAH:) SO MANY PPL HAS BEEN ASKING ME TO CUT MY NAILS. BUT NV CUT. HAHAH:) COS I THINK MY NAILS REALLY A BIT TOO LONG LIAO SO DECIDED TO CUT.
before i cut my nails
after i cut my nails!!!
this little bits are all my nails!
i think my hand now look abit short and fat loh. hahah:) but nvm. it will grow very soon. and also painted the new nail colour. silvery brown! haha:) definitely better than last time de colour okays? hahah:)
since ystd, i got nothing to do. so get back to watch er zuo ju zi wen 2 - kiss 2. i have stop for a long long time. now have already upload till ep16 and i have stop at ep8 ! haha:) so ystd i watch ep9, 10, 11, 12, 13. watch till 3am last night. den today wake up, continue to watch ep14, 15, 16. haha:) sian agn. cos i need to wait for another one week for ep 17. hahah:)
current addict to fated to love you & kiss 2.
think i wan to find new shows to watch before sch is going to start. ahah:) enjoy my last part of the holidays. hahah:)
i'm actually consider as rotting at hm bah. but rotting at hm can also be a enjoyment to me! i think i won't mind rotting at hm everyday as long as there is show for me to watch. that is how crazy i can be when i started to love a show.
overall kiss 2 actually has the nice and sweet part of it! hahah:) quite touching la! can't wait for the next ep to be upload. gonna train my viwawa bah. hahah:)
gisiang. andi am inlove withshows.

No comments: