Monday, November 17, 2008

Today meet Karen & went to Salvation Army to check on sponge. However, I think doesn't help at all. It is a wasted trip! Hahah:) Then, went to Junction 8 and nearby blks to do the parachute and the testing out. In the end, we still decide to come over to my hse to do it. Got more materials. Hahah:) Karen had dinner at my hm. Super full and still XIAN HAI her to eat orange! Haha:) Now know why I now this kind of size le hor.... Got so much food to eat! Hahah:)
And, today Karen showed me a super funny video of her friend's baby. So cute! I think she is putting it on youtube & her blog. Can go see...
So, in the end our parachute last only for about 5secs. We also don't know if it's good or bad. Hahah:) Then, do a lot of climbing up and down just to test out the parachute. Poor Karen's hand wash! Hahah:)
Tmr got to go to esplanade for the lightings proj. Then, go somewhere to search for sponge & stuff. Now blog cos I'm waiting for my last part of the show to upload. Watching Wu Di Shan Bao Mei.
And lastly, after so many days of playing the brain challenge, I finally move & no longer infant le. I'm at position#6. I shall try to win whoever that is in front of me! Hahah:)
Happy:)
gisiang. andilove watching shows.

No comments: