Saturday, November 22, 2008

Last night was a movie night agn.
Reached home abt 2.30am.
Watched two movies. One was Eden Lake then the second one is Creep.
Both shows a bit lame. But the second one was scary. Got a bit of dolls & those baby crying sound which sounds so irritating & scary la. Then got one part scare me lo! Hahaha:)
The first one a bit sad la. The boyfriend die, the girlfriend also die because a bunch of stupid boys. Hahah:) Don't like this kind of ending. All die!
I think I damn power la. I slept at abt 3.30am last night, & I woke up at 3.15pm this morning. Sleeping for like almost 12hrs! Hahah:)
Then I was introduced to this new game at facebook call Guess The Sketch.
Quite fun. I'm trying to beat people's score though I'm not very good at it yet. Hahah:)
& today I finally had my own room, but I'm just so lazy to pack my things & put it into the room. Haha. I got too much things to move into the room. Hahah:)
That's all for now & hope tmr I will have the mood & time to shift my things.
Later going to Chomp Chomp to celebrate JJ's bday.
Now going to continue to play my games first.
Bye.
gisiang. andilove Sleeping:)

No comments: