Thursday, March 19, 2009

I have finally changed my blog song.
Enjoy the song by Carrie Underwood, Just a Dream:)
I shall change my blogskin when I'm free but I won't be free this few days.
I will be busy working till Sunday. I need the money:( Sians..
Today went to check the prices of those Grocery agn, and is the first time going alone.
Not really bad, at least I think I working faster. Hahah, cos no one to talk to. Keep on listening to music. Met Elaine at City Hall after checking those prices and we went to AMK to have our dinner at LJS an cut my fringe straight, not really bangs, but straight. Cos is not those thick straight fringe. The person trim until so thin, not thick liao lo. But nvm, it will grow long very soon. Hahah:)
That's abt it, tmr going to work at Suntec. Free can come find me at Suntec Convention Hall bah, I working at Career Fair under Ntuc Learning Hub:) Hahah:)
gsiang. andilovethe songJustADream:)

No comments: