Thursday, March 05, 2009

I feel so weird now, cos I have not watched any shows for today. My life seems to be filled of shows. I wanted to watch Ai Jiu Zai Yi Qi, but once I'm online, I seems like I got so many things to do and until now I have not watch it. Hahah:)
I think I shall watch it tmr, together with Changeling which I have just downloaded. Hahah:)
And ystd I watch Twilight. It is a nice movie! Hahah:) No wondering so many are crazy over it. And Edward is really charming! Hahah:) Actually I feel like borrowing the book from somebody, but I'm not sure if I will have the mood to read it. I not those kind of people who will read story books....Hahah.
So today went with Singyee, Vonne & Jiaqi to register or sort of like just fill in an application form for a job. It is actually to work for a few days job but that jobs positions has been filled but we were still told to fill in the form and they will contact us if there is any available jobs.
After that we went to City Hall and have our dinner at Gelare. Not so nice as compared to Far East outlet. Hahah:) Then shopped awhile, we saw Kbox and then went Kbox. A very last min decision. It was quite fun overall counting out my stomach ache so get a bit bored when going home that time. Luckily we only took the timing for singing from 7pm-10pm, is only 12$. Hahah:)
Anyway, there are photos with Singyee! So when I got it from her then upload.
Amazing thing*TODAY IS THE FIRST TIME I WENT UP TO A BUILDING UP TO 55STOREY HIGH!!! EAR BLOCK!*
Bye people:) Gonna slp very soon.
gsiang. andilove spendingtime with my friends:)

No comments: