Sunday, May 03, 2009

Had a little fun with Elaine's kaleidescope today. Cool images:)


Today had been slacking whole day until I met up with Chris and Elaine at City Hall to do my site measurement. I seriously had been slacking too much. And walked really a lot tonight.
From City Hall MRT to Esplanade, to Boat Quay, to Clarke Quay, back to Supreme Court then finally Esplanade to take bus hm!
The reason for going back ALL THE WAY FROM CLARKE QUAY TO SUPREME COURT IS....
CHRIS A MADE A MISTAKE OF SUPREME COURT BEING LIANG COURT. Which is totally at 2different places. Hahah. And it was until Central Mall then she realised it. Hahah:) It wasn't so bad for me &Elaine cos we were at hm whole day, but Chris was working &standing for the whole day. Hahah. Her legs shld be tearing apart! Hahah:)
So, backed hm, watched 'Rachel getting Married'.
I thought it was good cos Anne Hathaway acted in that movie & Bride Wars was nice with her acting in it. But 'Rachel getting Married' is so boring, &wasted like 2hrs of my time watching. Hahah:) And, now I'm downloading 'Taken' which I heard from Chris is something like 'Sex Slave'. Shld be quite nice &thrilling. Hahah.
Anyway, now got to do some facebooking before sleeping.
Goodnight people.
gsiang. andilove strawberrystick:)

No comments: