Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Today was a start for another Ntuc Learning Hub roadshow.
First day.
Thanks Ah Ma, Elaine & Chris for coming to find me and also thanks for the Bubble Tea!
Thanks Singyee for waiting for me to end work and go hm together as well.
So saw a lot of friends today! Hahah.
And surprisingly, I came to know abt this new girl called Lina Ong, not the other Lina that I have linked in my blog. Lina Ong is in the same course, same sch as my dear friend, Jaslyn Huifen!!! So shocked and is like really a small world.
Then the other Lina know one of my guy 'friend', not really consider friend also bah... So qiao!!!
Today was slacking all way bah. Didn't do much sales, very lazy.
Tmr maybe need to chiong a bit la. Hahah.
Anyway, pls go to http://www.fashion-recipe.blogspot.com/.
And go to this Zipia Spree!!!
I think this spree got really nice clothing. Go and take a look if you people are free.
YOU NEED TO LOG IN BEFORE VIEWING ALL THE ITEMS AND THE PRICE OF IT.
LOG IN TO : blacknwhite182@hotmail.com
PASSWORD : FRPEEPS (in caps)
Some of the things might be a bit more expensive but I think their things are nice!!!
Worth it! :)
That's abt today, still going to do a mask before I sleep! Goodnight people!
gsiang. andilove Zipia:)

No comments: