Monday, May 03, 2010

I had a early Mother's Day celebration this yr. Me, and my two brothers went to Rui Chun to eat tgt as a celebration for my mum and of cos, its me and my elder brother paying for the meal which is nt a lot as well. Each 30$ only. And we ate until super full!
After dinner, I went to Causeway point to find Singyee and Vonne for awhile then Weekiat came to fetch all of us hm! Thanks wk!
Gonna meet besties all on coming Thurs for dinner at Tonkichi. I didn't know there is this restaurant. But because Weekiat work there so we are going to eat there! And I think the food are very nice! I saw review on hungrygowhere, it's rating is 7.6! I think if you love pork maybe can go there cos its famous for it. I'm don't really like pork but I'm more interested in the coffee jelly that Singyee and Weekiat say must try! Hahaha! I'm a dessert lover! So I really can't wait for Thurs to come...


Tmr is my last of freedom! Gonna start working on Tues! I'm really damn sad okays!!! I seriously can't imagine my 20yrs of education, schooling just gonna end like that and I'm stepping to another part of my life- working life! Damn it! I think I didn't enjoy enough! How I wish I could make a trip to Taiwan bk Sg then start working thou I know it's impossible! Nx time when start working when can I go gym?! Shopping only during weekends meaning have to squeeze with ppl! Omg! Pls console me and make me feel that working is nt that bad...
I seriously have so much probs with going to work! Arghh! I'm damn damn sian ttm!

Tmr gonna meet the girls for lunch at AMK then collect our graduation robe then dinner tgt!
Hope tmr can be a really happy meet up! And at least one happy thing is I'm having Subway for lunch...SUBWAY MELT!!! I think this few days I sound like I'm dying thou it's just going to work. I gotta clear my lappy stuff for more space. Install rhino with vray... all these stuff making me headache!
OHH.... AND I'M DAMN RANDOM JUST THINK OFF TMR MY CLASS SHLD GO EAT TGT AT CHOMP CHOMP! I MISS THE FOOD THERE! MY PUDDING WITH YAM!

I'm gonna have my gold eye mask on right nw! Bye peeps!
gsiang. can tmr be forever?

No comments: