Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Running with time everyday.
There's is so little time for me to rest, to slack, to watch my shows, to sleep...
How's my attachment?!?!
Okays, I see the world outside.
Is really different from what we did in school.
Fundamentals not there for sure.
But for my workplace, I need to draw and render chairs in Rhino.
Is very simple chair but taking us days or many hrs to complete it. Cos is very detailed not like what we always do. But I guess to ID ppl won't be any problem.
Wanted to upload the one I have render but something is wrong and can't upload images.
Counting down 81days!

SID GIRLS, MEETUP FOR DINNER THIS FRIDAY! SHARE OUR ATTACHMENT EXPERIENCE! DO MAKE YOURSELF FREE. MEET AT CITY HALL ABT 7-7.30PM!

Okays, so that's all for now, not much time for me to blog as well. Got some other stuff need to do and sleep early!

gsiang. andihate wakingupEARLY.

No comments: