Thursday, October 02, 2008

i'm bored and that's why i'm blogging. and, singyee also want me to blog. hahah:)
thanks all friends! i know you all have been reading my blog huh..
i angry then like the whole world know. hahah:) then, all tag me. but still thanks!
and,
I'M NO LONGER ANGRY!
cos....
I'VE GOT MY OFF DAYS ON 6TH AND 7TH OCT!!!
hahaha:)
show attitude to supervisor very useful alright??!! hahah:)
today finally is my off day after 4 days of continuous work. and after today gonna work continuous 3days.
seriously, i really don't enjoyed working. didn't get much slp during this 2months holiday! haha.
just hoping i can quit asap.
and after i quit, i think i will definitely go back to ikea with maybe.... long painted nails!!! and is a must to paint bright colours like red?!! i've been painting really light colours for months! damn sian liao loh. hahah:)
so....
today my off day, finally got sometime to remove my really ugly nail colour and paint on new ones.
rotting at hm.
watch tv.
eat.
slp.
then, at night met singyee, bused to bishan st22, which is quite near.
took karen's bag from yh's hse. she sick, so can't come out. *take care yh*
met jon, singyee took back her dslr from him.
went to coffee shop slack.
jon ate quay chap, then, me and singyee see le, also feel like eating....
then,
we ordered our share! and, OMG!!! I HAVE ACTUALLY EATEN MY DINNER OKAYS?
i've taken my dinner like just 3hrs ago, then eat quay chap agn! so sinful! hahah:)
and i feel damn fat now la! but just can't help it! hahaha. but it's really nice and cheap!

i bought a kind of biscuits at Bai Mei.
then, i thought singyee wanted one packet also.
in the end i bought 2.
then, i didn't realise that she didn't want until we were saying how much i owe her.
and, conclusion is, i bought a EXTRA packet!!! haha. but luckily it was another flavour. hahah.
damn lame.
then, booked chalet for singyee and vonne's birthday.
yeah! nx will be discussing on the food stuff!
looking forward!

that's all for the day i guess.
tmr still got to work.
hope singyee can come to find me at ikea for dinner together! hahah:)
night people.
gisiang. andihateSWOLLENEYES:(

No comments: