Friday, November 05, 2010

My Girlfriend is a Gumiho

Short post on my recent drama.
My Girlfriend is a Gumiho/Nine-tailed Fox

My Girlfriend is a Gumiho Synopsis
Cha Tae Woong meets a girl (Shin Min Ah) and falls in love with her. The girl is actually a gumiho, a legendary fox with nine tails that eats the livers of humans. When he finds out that she is a gumiho, he ends up doing crazy things to prevent the girl from eating his liver. 








This is an unusual drama. A mixture of 古代 and now. Ending is very unpredictable. You have to watch more episodes before getting addicted to the show. Starting is a little boring, but the behind part is definitely nice. And quite a lot of funny parts as well!
Lastly, I want to say...
 The lead actress is really pretty and cute in that show :)

You people should really watch it! I wouldn't say it's as nice as 'You're Beautiful' but worth watching.

Anw, Jang Geun Suk is having new drama and it's gonna start airing on 8 November. Shiok! I'm so gonna watch it!

g s i a n g ,  d r a m a s  r o c k !

No comments: