Tuesday, November 23, 2010

J O B

Tmr gonna be the first day at work. It's also my first full-time/office job working alone. Previously had chris at DP, vonne & singyee at Ready Mortgage, now is really me alone.
I'm kinda excited to know more abt what am I really suppose to do there, but definitely I'm more worried than excited. Perhaps is b'cos I haven't been to the office before at all. All I had was a phone interview! Tmr gotta meet all those new faces plus I'm not those super social kind of person also. But comes to think of it, when I first entered poly, I was alone as well but I still managed to make friends there! First friend, Karen! Whahahah!
Okay, whatever it is still worried that I'll have communication problems over there. I hope I can understand what they are saying!
No more late nights for me. This is definitely saddening for me. For abt the past 2 months, I've been slacking at hm, sleeping time is definitely not earlier than 4am! Now I've to sleep ard 12.30am?! And out of a sudden, there are so much things I wanna do! Pack my room and stuff..watch finish all the shows I've on hand! But show seems so never ending for me.
But anyway, I think I've enough of Taiwan dramas....10yrs of Taiwan dramas that I've been chasing after. Since abt Primary 4/5, my first drama- Meteor Garden! Even till now I'm still loving that drama. But now is the Korean drama trend! I'm in love with Korean dramas! Maybe one day I shall put tgt all the Taiwan dramas I've watched before and post it here! Whahahaha! I used to type out all the Taiwan dramas I've watched but of course I alrd lost this note long ago...
Okay, I gotta go now. Gonna watch ZhongWuYan, bathe and slp!
*prays*Everything will be good tmr! :)

g s i a n g , p r a y i n g i n m i n d

When we are doing what we love, we don't care about time. For at least at that moment, time doesn't exist and we are truly free. - Marcia Wieder 

No comments: