Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Radio Night

Tonight kinda feeling moody. It seems like I will always come to a point when I think of my future and yet it ends up with no conclusion. I guess I'm starting to feel sian abt my job agn. But I guess that's what a working life shld be?!
My brother was using my lappy so I've got nothing to do, so I went for a run... wanted to have a clearer mind. I realised there is so many time when I feel that my brain doesn't seems like I'm thinking... it's actually still thinking of something else...
I'm feeling kinda sian cos I'm starting to worried abt my sales. I hate myself when I can't handle the clients, esp those very proud one! Omg, I know what I shld improve on yet I feel so helpless... What do I really want in my life? This job won't reach till the extend that I feel like quiting (at least that's what i've feel so far), but very lost for words abt this job...a very unclear, blur road ahead. I disliked this kind of feeling.
It's the time for me to slp agn. Shall stop typing for now.
Wish me good luck, better sales pls. I HATE STRESS!
I WANT TO WORK HAPPILY! IF ANYONE IS LEADING SUCH WORKING LIFE, PLS SHARE WITH ME! I WANNA KNOW WHAT KIND OF JOB IS THAT!
gsiang. goodnight pp, time is moving.

No comments: