Monday, July 21, 2008

SHOWS IS THE BEST DISTRESS METHOD FOR ME!
a few hrs ago, im still troubled over my studio and now... i have finished watching FATED TO LOVE YOU EP19 and blogging now. not going to think abt my studio... at least for this moment. once i turn my head, i can see the pile of work at the sofa waiting for me. but i choose not to see it. haha:) how i wish i could enjoy my life with shows! no hmwk! my brain is once dead agn...hatethisfeel.
i'm going to sch tmr with no work done. and im working tmr till night. reach hm tired den sure no time do hmwk, but hope i can pulled it through. still got presentation on wed. this week i will die....
think i will MIA from my blog agn... very soon...
gisiang. andihatetohaveDEADBRAINCELLS
*is fated to love you going to end next week? *

No comments: