Tuesday, July 22, 2008

OKAYS. I'M SORT OF PISSED OFF TODAY!
I'M SO UNLUCKY TODAY. SUDDENLY FELT THAT MY LIFE JUST SUCKS LIKE HELL.
mother called to my hp to wake me up to call the stupid HITACHI because of the instalment plan which i helped my cousin to pay for his laptop. den HITACHI line is all machine, can't speak to any human being! den went down to OCBC bank to check with them abt the deduction ofmoney. rushed! bathe, take ic , take bankbook, take ikea tee.... den forgot to take THE LETTERS FROM HITACHI. damn it lah! mother help me go hm take den pei me go bank to reapply the giro thing. she nag at me, say i wake up so late and stuff. but wadeva. den late for work agn. bus left once the minute im reaching bus stop. sucks! den waited 10mins when im already late. den after work, came hm tired. father nag at me agn! and i'm like super SIANSSSS.
bla bla bla.... say abt the HITACHI thing agn. but wadeva, i just hope things can faster be solved! i have been slacking so much. nv present and did anything for studio. nv do sean unit 09 model and drawing! feel so bad sia. but i'm tired and lazy. this time de GPA SURE DIE! still got entre presentation. MY LIFE IS IN A MESS! ARGHHHH!
gisiang. andihatemylife.

No comments: