Monday, July 14, 2008

I CAN'T UPLOAD PHOTOS!
i try uploading it 4times but still cannot. forget it...
wanted to show a picture of 'JI CUN XI' wearing geek specs. he look so cute! hahah:) but can't upload. maybe upload it another time.
recently has spent alot of money on cab and in halo bar. I'M SUPER BROKE! i think i need to save money agn. save as in sch allowance. haha:)
owe money- singyee 40$ , yinghui 24$ , elaine 38$ !!! this is driving me craze! money i earn is not enough at all!
sommor this fri going to halo agn! money agn! can vaio pay faster come? i want to clear all my debts! :(
i just rmb i got something i would want to mention!
ystd after work met singyee and the rest. den met up with victor and clique. den went with them to haji lane. den we take cab there. vonne take with victor and a few of them. then they damn KNS la... i got to say this la.
TAKE CAB DON'T WANT PAY! LIKE WTH! GOT NO MONEY TAKE CAB TO HAJI LANE DEN STILL WANT TO GO THERE SHISHA! NO MONEY , SHISHA WAD? SISHA UR HEAD LA! DEN MAKE VONNE PAY FOR THE CAB, NOT GENTLEMAN AT ALL OKAYS!!! ANOTHER UNGENTLEMAN! FOR GOODNESS SAKE! I REALLY CAN'T STAND THIS KIND OF PEOPLE. SHIT YOU PEOPLE LA!!!
okays. enough of all this ppl. i think today after sch i will suffer bah. got loads of work waiting for me to be done. work just killing me! money is also killing me!
that's all for today. quite a wordy post.
gisiang. andihateUNG-GENTLEMAN.

No comments: