Thursday, November 08, 2007

FUN DAY !

today was a fun day outside ! and tmr is going to be a better day ! hahaha:)
cos' it is a HOLIDAY ! YEAH ! and i can slp till 1plus . that's the best thing of all ! haaha:)
early noon , me and classmates went to habour front to take the dimensions for the kiosk. it was really a fast one consider to the previous time that we took. thanks elaine for drawing the floor plan and elevations ! by the time we took finish the dimensions , i was really very hungry. me and kaserin is like no energy already . and finally took my first meal at 2plus at burger king . lovestheONIONRINGS which karen HATES ! after that i met up with singyee and went to city hall for shopping !
the best thing is that i had my dinner at my favourite PIZZA HUT. i had my chicken royale with mushroom soup and ice lemon tea. haha . YUMMMY!
photos taking at pizza hut


then continue with shopping at suntec . another happy thing was : I BOUGHT DONUT FACTORY ! yeah ! my fav ! when ordering , i almost forgot abt the mint choco which i really like until i saw it . hahaha :) ENJOY MY DONUT AS MY SUPPER !
den me and singyee when to buy a shirt at a shop . it was having a discount ! haha . so i bought one red tee ! this tee is my FIRST RED TEE ! got new shirt again !
we went hm soon after that. and i finally get to use my lappy tonight. last night was a torturing night doing all the cuttings for the model. so finally today got time to use . good !
*HEY PPL ! I HAVE UPLOAD JAY'S LASTEST MUSIC IN MY BLOG ! SO CHECK IT OUT ! LISTEN TO IT ! IT'S NICE !!!*
(thanks singyee for letting me to use ur email to sign up for imeem ! )
gisiang.andiLOVEdonut.pizzahut.JAY'S MUSIC

No comments: