Tuesday, March 08, 2011

ALOHA!

Those who are closed to me should know that I had a company D&D last Friday.
Just gotten the photos and I'm here to share. 

A rainy afternoon at East Coast Park


Our Coconut Welcome drink, my first time drinking coconut &yucks, I don't like it :(

There's Popcorn and Candy floss..

I didn't try this but my colleague says it's quite nice. Wrap in some crepe skin.
It was drizzling and this chicken was left outside, initially without shelter and that's why I don't dare to eat.

There's Ramly Burger as well, but it's sort of like pre-made so not very nice.
Airbrush service was available too, with limited design and time.
The airbrush person was only there for like 2hrs?!

The airbrush person looks a bit pervert to me and his sweat was dripping...
Can't imagine it drips on my skin, eeeks!
Anw, can you tell this lady below is from what country? To me, her face and skin tell it off!
She is a Korean. Why are all Korean so fair?! Sg girls? Yellow skin... :(

My colleague did a little eagle behind her back.

The event finally started.
Here's the Emcee, heard that he's quite famous and 'expensive'. He acted in Under One Roof.
Find him familiar? I don't know cos I don't watch that show. He is kinda good & funny.

Starting off the event, we were asked to dance. And I'm like -_-, but like bo bian have to dance along, cos I'm like at the second row and everyone was dancing! Super enthu people!

Spot the FA me in the crowd! 

Follow on, some poppers and stuff to make us go like 'Woah!!!' ...

I don't know which photographer took this picture, &I totally looked sooooo sian, right?!
Kena 'xian hai' still posted on Facebook! Damn! 

In between there were games and stuff going on and one of it is that they had rolls of string and they just tossed it around and everyone was supposed to hold on to the string. It's kinda lame and the main motive of it is kinda obvious right? One word, Unite.

Very soon, we had our dinner with quite a pathetic varieties of food which is not really fantastic either.
But whatever, since it's free so.....just eat!

Had photograph sessions!
.
.
.
.
.

This is how big the business operations team (CBO)

& check out the sales operations team!
.
.
.
.
.
Pathetic?! Hahaha :)

These are most of the people I always see in office, of cos there are still some others which are not there.

Lastly...
the lucky chap who won away the IPAD!!! 
.
.
.
.
.
The guy in blue, not the ang mo ok?!

The angmo is kinda a super big shot in my office. He got a really nice surname, Flowers.
That's just a random thing to share a little more about my office stuff.

Anyway, the night is really short and time for me to get to bed!
Goodnight.

g s i a n g , F u n O R n o ?

No comments: