Sunday, January 02, 2011

Resolution for 2011?

It's already the 2nd day of 2011. Time really flies!
Anw, i've yet to share my new year resolution...which is to.....

Slim Down! very much impossible huh?!

Anw, while i was browsing through some new year resolution images, i came across this comic strip which i think it's pretty interesting/funny! 

Do you think that you always can't keep your new year resolution?
Check it out the comic strip below! (at least, it's a better way to keep mine! hahaha!)



'See Food Diet' is definitely soooo much easier to keep!

So what do i wanna do or get in 2011?

1. Change to Iphone & start paying my own bill.
2. Get a nicer smile by putting on braces :)
3. Go for facial to cure the scars on my face, I want radiant skin!
4. Install an aircon in my room.
5. Paint my room, which is soooo highly impossible. (maybe should make it to next year)
6. Go either Taiwan or Korea within this year.
Conclusion, all these need money! Can i just strike 4D or TOTO for once. Don't need like million but maybe around.....$10K? Whahahaha :) It should be enough to cover my above wishes!
If i really want to do those in 2011, i think i can barely save any money....

So what will your wishlist for 2011 be?

g s i a n g , h a p p y 2 0 1 1 :)

No comments: