Sunday, July 26, 2009

Brother came back from Taiwan. And surprisingly, he bought me something! He bought me masks!!! Those that I am using de. Over Taiwan there is super cheap and is so famous that it can be found in their 7-11. Cool right? Hahahah:) Then my brother reach hm like 3plus am and I already slept but set alarm at 4am to turn off my laptop cos it is scanning for the fcuking pissed me off 'trojan' !!! Finally get the virus removed and today morning get itunes installed back. Heard of Itunes getting virus??!! No right?! Mine is the first one! Hahahah:) but luckily everything is okay le. Then chat with my brother for like 1& a half hr then is like 5.45 going 6am then went to bed. Then almost cannot meet up with Huifen & Chris at PS. Cos if my itunes cannot install back then I want to stay at hm to fix it, but luckily can.
Best part of today! Meeting time: 4pm at PS!!! 3of us are all late! Hahahah. Finally met each other at abt 5.15pm! Late Queens! Then shopped around...
And I saw ETUDE HOUSE! I knew abt this brand cos I saw blogshop selling their stuff. And before I went in, I SAW LEE MIN HO POSTERS OUTSIDE THE SHOP!!! I a bit crazy liao. Hhaha:) Then saw them selling makeup, skin care, nail polish and stuff. Very close to Face Shop and Skin Food! Just nice, my toner is finishing, so get this toner from there. Whitening toner agn! But this is expensive but I a bit siao then just hack care the price then jsut buy , $31.90!!! But main reason why I buy is bcos it really smells nice, just like a perfume! Not exagerating!!! Then Chris bought 2masks. AND inside the shop got show ads on ETUDE HOUSE and guess what? The 'dai yan ren' is LEE MIN HO! Then when spend above 10$ in their shop, they give a LEE MIN HO A4 file! So I got one! Hahaha:) But I swear I didn't get the toner cos of the file! HAHAHA:) I think if the toner is good, I might go back aand get more skin care products from there! Love it:)
After shopping, we walked to the Grand Cathay to have our dinenr at Astons, which is a restaurant that I always want to try! And finally I tried it today! It is nice! Price consider cheap for that kind of environment and quality of food! I will definitely go back there very soon to have another meal! Each of us only pay 10$ for our dinner with a main course plus soup and a glass of iced water!
Then decided to buy shoes, cos 2pairs of my shoes are spoilt and finally thrown away. So, we bused to Far East Plaza. Bought a super simple shoes from Trendy Zone but I do have other choice of shoes in mind, but all bcos of the buckle which I scared when walked will easily comes off. Shopped around awhile then all shops close le. Then bused home!
Here blogging... and damn crazy blogger or my lappy, I CAN'T UPLOAD PHOTOS! And today I'm so in the mood to blog esp got pictures somemore! But I will definely upload the pictures here soon!
That's it for the day. Sleeping time agn.
gsiang. andilove ASTONS, ETUDE HOUSE:)
in very good mood today! Lallala:)

No comments: