Sunday, June 05, 2011

Personality Test

Recently quite amazed by the tweets Jiaqi had received regarding the personality test she had posted on her blog earlier on.

Out of curiousity, I tried it out for myself.... see below for my results!


It would appear that at this particular time of your life you are going through a tough time. You are feeling (or have recently felt) miserable and depressed and perhaps you are still feeling that way. Maybe all the trials and tribulations just aren't worth it. Your present anxieties could have been associated with either your 'private' or 'business' life - whatever ... what you really need at this time is to get away from it all, maybe a vacation - alone, or better still, perhaps with someone that you know really cares for you, someone who appreciates you - not for what you have but for who you are. A short vacation may be all you need to afford you the time to recover and to get back to your normal vital self.
Depressed? Miserable? Not really. But part of it is true. I'm kinda a little troubled at times for work or the above so called 'business' life. HIGH FIVE for that little advice of a short vaction & yeah, I'm doing that very soon.... to Taiwan!
You are a leader in every sense of the word. You know where you are going and you know what you need to do in order to get there. You exercise an inherent initiative in overcoming obstacles and difficulties. You either hold, or wish to achieve, a position of authority by means of which full control can be exerted over events.
I don't really initiate or perhaps it depends on my knowledge on that event/issue. But, certain times I do wish to have the authority so that ALL things will go nicely in the way I want. Who likes to be a unnoticeable human being when you have contributed a lot (in terms of work)?!!
You feel very lonely and frustrated at this time but your shyness and modesty precludes you from establishing any deep form of relationship. You feel rather isolated and alone. You are egocentric and you believe that you are always right - well maybe you are - but you have a short fuse and are likely to take offence for the slightest reason.
Lonely? Referring to Boyfriend-less me? Hmmm, seriously I don't really feel that lonely because at least not all my friends have boyfriend! Hahaha :) Shy? I'm just not that sociable. True enough, at times I do think that 'I'm always right'. Short fuse= Short temper, this is a definite 'NO NO!' Right, friends?
It is said that we are all influenced by our environment and indeed you are no exception. It would seem at this time that even though you may be surrounded by people, you are experiencing an inner loneliness. Fortunately you are sufficiently strong minded to realise that life has a great deal to offer you and that you may miss your share of experiences if you fail to make the best use of every opportunity. You therefore pursue your objectives with a fierce intensity and are prepared to commit yourself deeply and readily. You believe that whatever you would like to do or think 'you can do' - you do! It is because of this attitude that you may be considered by others as arrogant and even conceited, but its fair to say that whatever it is that you really want out of life you will put your heart and soul into it and will not take 'NO' for an answer.
Come on! Stop it with loneliness! Are you trying to say that I'm pretending to be not lonely?!! Hahaha :) But the following sentence is sooo damn true! Normally when I failed to accomplish something or what, I'll tell myself to look at the brighter side of life. I survived it through thinking that 'IT'S FATED!'. I believe in fate & destiny. If it is meant to happen, meant not to be yours, then let it be. 
Being afraid that you may be prevented from achieving your hopes and dreams is making you anxious and nervous. As a dreamer your ideas can at times move into the realm of fantasy and you could be following that so called illusive dream.
Yeah, I think I have unrealistic dreams, or in fact everyone will have. Have own business, work as and when I like, no need wake up early, can eat whatever food I crave, get the best in the world, etc... I hope everything is just perfect. Virgo is a perfectionist!

So after all these, how true do you think the test is? I think this kind of test really depends on what you are thinking or referring to. Definitely might be true to a certain extend. No harm trying, go ahead and try it now...!


After all that lonely lonely comments, I've changed my blog song to 2NE1- Lonely! Hahaha :) Recently kinda hooked to this song, hope you enjoy! :)

g s i a n g ,  l o n e l y ? !

No comments: