Tuesday, August 03, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAREN FAM!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAREN!!!
had a pre celebration for Karen at ECP on last Sunday.
it was super tiring, cycle/roller blade under the rain (drizzle) ! weather super coldddd!
the whole thing was super rushing, present last min so many things happened, then make the cake from icing room and we seems forever late for Karen's bday celebration. Whahaha:)
gave her a White polariod and the price is a bit kana scammed and still didn't come with batteries! but forget it, at least Karen is happy la... hahaha :)

tday after work went to Timbre@ Substation which I'm totally clueless of how to go there. and I lead the wrong way! Whaahah:) but smart Karen lead us with her Iphone map and found out way there. it was a belated, very belated bday dinner for Phoebe, the 45 degrees princess! Whahaha:)
1) Timbre's online menu is seriously effing different from the menu they had there itself. They don't serve creme brulee and stuffed mushroom!
I'm so excited for those but in the end don't have.
2) On the good side, the pizza is really quite nice and to me is not too expensive as well. less than $20.
MUST TRY: Duck Pizza! Nice!!! Whahaha:)
We had Seafood Spicy or don't know Hot Pizza, Smoked Salmon Pizza and Duck Pizza!
3) It's kinda funny that their food are quite limited.
We ordered 4 banana crumble, but in the end they only left 1 serving?!?! Like wth?! Hahaha:) So 8 ppl shared 1 pathetic banana crumble!!
4) Their Spicy Drumlets & Wings.
I don't really like it that much but the rest say the sauce nice. for me, a bit too spicy!

Anyway, I still think it's worth going to have pizza or dinner at Timbre. It's not really expensive also. Food quite nice, service not bad also! Whahaha:)
There is some photos taken, but shall upload when I'm free or can check it out at Facebook soon! :)
I wanna change blogskin since like...... hahahha:) if i'm not going any where this Sat, I shall do it at hm! I wanna had a blog revamp!

gsiang. too much of nice food recently:)

No comments: