Monday, August 30, 2010

Happy Birthday to myself!

Thou' it has passed 12midnight, my bday is over, i still like to wish myself a Happy Birthday! i'm on the 20th side alrd... whahaha! :)
There's so much that i wanna blog abt but i don't have the time to do that. I've changed my blogskin but it's nt totally done. I've yet to put in music, twitter and facebook link! I hope i'll have the time to do it really soon!
Anw, short summary of how i celebrated my 20th bday!
Ystd i went kite flying and picnic with Singyee, Weekiat, Vonne, Zhiming and Jiaqi (all my fav besties and their bf). It was awesome! Super fun! It was my first time flying kite and having picnic. A little dissappoinment that my cute penguin can't fly! Whahaha! Bcos one of the stick is missing and it can't fly, but I'm sure i'm gonna get it fix! They gave me Instax Wide 210!!! WOW! Like shocked only if i didn't saw that msg on Vonne's phone, but anw i still really love it! I gonna bring it to whatever special events from now onwards...
Met Chris, Huifen, Yvonne, Rayne, Fify, Karen at night after the picnic and kite flying. We went to Mindcafe @Boat Quay. We played nt a lot of games but still had lots of fun screaming and shouting! Whahaha! Esp the Dinosaur game, some sort of dog and bone game! And when the clock strikes 12am, 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! ', there comes the cake! Baileys Chocolate cake, first time trying and i think it's quite nice, just that a bit bitter due to the liquor. Another shock! Burberry Watch!!! WOW! Never expected that, cos it's seriously over their budget la. And they put it in the ultra cute Hello Kitty bag, so cute! Suppose to eat at Hotstone but in the end it was closed and ended up eating at Coffee Club. Food was average, but at that kind of timing (1.30am), there isn't much choice for us as well! After 2hrs of walking and finding a nice pub, we ended up with no pub to go, bcos by then it was alrd 3.30am! So that called the end of the day!

This is the best birthday celebration I've ever had. I don't need a lot people to celebrate with me. All i need is true friends and really close friends to celebrate and have fun tgt with me! And this year, I've also received the best presents not just from my friends but also from my parents! :)
Thanks:
Singyee, Vonne, Jiaqi, Zhiming, Weekiat, Chris, Huifen, Yvonne, Rayne, Fify, Karen, Phoebe, Elaine, Kaser, Madeleine, and lastly my parents for all the gifts! I appreciate and love it!

No comments: