Monday, February 16, 2009

I have not blog for 2weeks. Can imagine myself being so busy with sch work.
But now, studio has ended. So left with shopping arcade and SPM presentation. Pls, let this week pass asap, and let this Sunday faster arrive! I can't wait to go to Malacca! Whohoo!
Anyway, actually last wednesday I have already been quite free! But all programs are so lined up till I got no time to blog! Hahah:) I've been catching up with all my shows! And it is a crazy show period, catching up with like abt 9 or 10 episodes of shows! Shiok! So finished all shows that I should watch and now waiting for shows to be upload agn.
So, ystd was VALENTINE'S DAY!
Happy belated V'DAY to all:)
I had a happy Vday with my lovely classmates, Chris, Ah Ma & Huifen!
We met up at Orchard!
Ask around Kbox price and whether there's room for us, but apparently it's Vday so super a lot of people, so no room.
We headed down to Chinatown to try our luck. Finally, we got ourselves a room at Party World.
Singing all the way from abt 1.15am to 4am! And something super lame and foolish of me to do that happened. They gave us those tidbits in Party World, I thought that it was free to refill it, as usual in Kbox they would refill it for free. But ystd tidbits was different from the 'Kecaputeh' and really nice. So I said I faster finish so that later the waitress can refill when she come in to take orders for the drinks, but in the end when i ask for the refill, I was told $3.80++ for one bowl of that!!!!!!! And I feel so stupid... Sorry my friends, I finished that nice seaweed tidbits! Hahaha:)
So after that, Chris went hm first cos' next day she still got to work.
Left with the 3 of us and we felt so insecure at that area, cos there got a Thai Disco, so got a lot of weird people around so we decided to cabbed to Yishun and ate XingWang as our breakfast.
Another stupid happened!
We ordered our food, and the waitress still repeat our orders...
Then we ordered, 2Eggs, 1pot of Congee, 1plate of Veg and 2bowls of Rice.
The eggs, congee and veg were served first.
So I ate my congee. Then AhMa and Huifen were waiting for their rice. So I guess we waited for nearly half an hour for the rice. Waited until the veg already turned cold. Then we decided to ask abt the rice and sandwich. Then the waitress said she forgot abt it!!! It's like OMG. Hahah:) We were like laughing. Is it because she it too tired?? Hahah:)
Then slacked and chatted at XingWang till 7am then we left and went home:)
Sleep all the way till 4.30pm, wake up but my cousin and aunt.
They came over my hse, but don't feel like going out cos my hair is in a mess, not yet brushed teeth.... So I pretended sleeping in my room! Hahah.
Ate dinner with parents just now and just completed Zalina's work. Going to sch tmr just to hand in! Hahah:)
That's all for the day.
And I had a happy Vday without guy!!! It is not a Boring Vday!!! Thanks GF.
And thanks Huifen for helping me paint my nails!
And interesting story telling by AhMa:) Hahaaha.
Bye. Going to watch a show now:)
gsiang. andilove my'VDAY'.

No comments: