Sunday, December 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Yinghui!!!

Yesterday went out for the whole day from morning 10.30am till 2am!!! Super tired.
Went to collect my passport first. Luckily got appointment so no need to wait for very long, 15min get it le.
Went Orchard meet Huifen, Chris, Yvonne. Had tappanyaki for lunch!!! My fav beansprouts and beef! Iloveit! Shopped ard from Ion to FEP, from FEP to Ion, from Ion to FEP!!! 3times in total!
And ystd was crazy food day!!! We ate the 'Ma La Tang' which is like super spicy! I almost tear sia when eating! But super nice! We all perspired when eating that in a AIRCON place! Hahahah:)
But thanks 3 of them for accompanying me to wait for Jiaqi to reach. Cos all of us like freaking tired and we were like auntie sitting down at Ion resting. Hahahah:)
After Jiaqi reached, we went to search for present for Yinghui and Jonathan. And from FEP, we walked to Cine.... my legs were breaking! Then still go buy movie tix then go HongKong Cafe have dinner at like 10plus pm!!! Hahaha:)
We watched 'Feng Yun2' ... I think not nice lo.. Very animated kind of movie. Sound system like a bit too loud and too much fighting and I fell asleep for some parts, cos I'm really tired.

Today, worked at Bishan from 9.15am-10pm. Tired! Sians.... But money!!!! Hahaha:) I'm so going to save more money!
GOOD NEWS!!!
I'M GOING TO BKK 7TH APRIL TO 10TH APRIL 2010!!! WHOOHOO! SHIOK! FINALLY CAN GO LE! IT'S ALL BOOKED! CAN'T WAIT... ANOTHER LIKE 4 MORE MONTHS!
So, from now on start saving even more money! Now, going to slp, tmr another 12hrs of work!
Bye people.
gsiang. Bkk, wait for me...!

No comments: